Since 2013, we have been working for community harmony. Our outreach has brought people together from all over the world, providing opprortunities for locals, travelers and forginers alike.
What We've Achieved
- Began our first bottle tower garden. This is the type of cultivation we plan on employing on a larger scale in the future to maximize food yields for the community!
- Coordinated with the municipality of San Marcos la Laguna to get a trucks and trash bags lined up to organize a community clean us days.
- We recycle bottles and other kinds of garbage in order to stuff "eco-bricks" for use in making some of this town's first trash receptacles.
- We have constusted over 5 community housing projects for locals.
- Fincas Buenas permaculture farm is completed and a portion of the harvest is always given to members of the community in need, in order to ensure proper nutrition.
- We have repaired paths and walkways to provide safer passage for those that walk them everyday.
- The consrtution of the Po Joko Bridge allwos the farmers to cross more easily during the rainy seasons.
- Please check out our facebook page for more stories like these!